Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most users know I ain't ever posted a player signing for us post as I'm not itk or claiming to be .....but I do know someone involved with the club and got told Rooney will join in January either on loan till end of season or perminantly for 3m the fella is pretty sure it's happening

Your posting history suggests a deep hatred of Snivelley.

You are clearly an honest and believable individual.

*dusts off old Rooney 18 shirt and sits barely breathing as it cuts deep into gut

no-no-no-very-bad-man-Babu-Bhatt-seinfeld-gifs-finger-wag.gif

I'd have him back 100%. As long as he doesn't expect to start every game he's way better than most our attacking midfield options and would be easily our second best striker. I couldn't give a damn about wages, I just want to see proven winners play well for Everton. I also think playing in blue would do him good as I do think he still loves the club, he still comes to watch us when he's injured or united aren't playing and he still brought his kids up as blues.

Cleverley if we play the same system like we did against palace. Put Bolasie out wide.

Clearly improves us as a side
I'm all for dropping Cleverley (off a cliff), but for Rooney, really? At least Cleverley's had a few average gam... halves over the last year.

I don't agree, he acted petulantly for years, but I do see what you are saying with the bigging up part. Just think he could have been more complimentary about us but always seemed to avoid it. He has changed in the last couple of years but for me the damage was done.

If he does come back the plus side is that those who enjoy going to Goodison to abuse our own players will be on at him soon enough when he puts in the poor performances i'd expect from him given he's well past his best now.

Rooney and the negative Everton support are perfect for each other.

He was issued death threats for leaving tho. He was slated publicly and at every game he played after that. Who here would respond positively to that? Hand on hearts lads, some muppet threatens your life, do you continue to act nicely towards them or would you want to just grab 'em by the throat and pound their faces in? Just what i thought.

Also, I don't want him back, but based on his failing ability, not some idiotic sense of betrayal.....

Grip lads....get one.

Despite his pace falling (I don't seem to think he's lost as much acceleration as people have said from the first few games this season) and fitness - He's still a tidy player.

I think this abuse for being out of form is terrible and will potentially ruin what's left of his career. He did deserve to be dropped for England, but he's still the talented English player.

I'd have him here if he took a significant pay cut (which he would have to unless he went to China), would give Barkley something to learn off.

If he did move to another Prem team - I guarantee the press will be all over him when his form picks up.

Despite his pace falling (I don't seem to think he's lost as much acceleration as people have said from the first few games this season) and fitness - He's still a tidy player.

I think this abuse for being out of form is terrible and will potentially ruin what's left of his career. He did deserve to be dropped for England, but he's still the talented English player.

I'd have him here if he took a significant pay cut (which he would have to unless he went to China), would give Barkley something to learn off.

If he did move to another Prem team - I guarantee the press will be all over him when his form picks up.

Well there we go, close thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back