Transfer Rumour Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley Williams is older than him and I have no issue at all with his signing because he's exactly what we need, even if it is only really fixing a problem in the short term

If Rooney does the same, fine

From a footballing sense, I don't really know if I agree or not, I am skeptical from an economic sense, but I don't think the "emotional" argument should be a factor one way or the other.

"Any dream will do" the new half season home ticket strap line from the club, coming to you soon.

It's one difference but it's a very, very significant difference. Footballers who earn the amount of money he does are nothing like us, not one bit. The only language Wayne Rooney understands is £'s and pence, whoever comes up with the cash gets him. The emotional attachment he had towards the club as a kid (when he was like us) is more or less gone completely.
He's still an Evertonian mate. Trust me!

The emotional attachment he had towards the club as a kid (when he was like us) is more or less gone completely.

29118d4bb5e2ad88fb159086ae8e746a.webp

Bringing Rooney back to sell shirts? Heard it all now...The days where we want United's cast off should be over let alone to sell shirts.

Only Newcastle buy into the "prodigal son" returns nonsense.

We should be thinking like a progressive football club but some fans just can't bare to look forward...Scares them to much.

Rooney is done

I don't think he is coming back. Plus I don't really think we should take him back. I respect him a lot but I think he is winding down and we shouldn't be spending the money to bring him here. I would rather use that money to bring Mata over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back