What time do you go to bed/wake up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roughly 11-7, gets the 8 hours in nicely. I'll have to hone that though soon, as I'll be doing shift work which includes 7am starts rather than wake ups.

Like @Eggs, I've got into a routine with the children and that's pretty much stayed with me. I can live on about five hours sleep but I try to get as much as I can.

So these days I'm usually going to bed between ten and eleven and I will be up between five and six, however the occasional shift work can really mess that up.

During the week i usually go for a bit of a kip about 10am then get up whenever i wake up (unless i sleep all the way through to 1am when i get up for work), then go back to bed for another few hours about 9-10 pm.

Weekends i usually go to bed about the same time in the evening and then just sleep till i feel getting up unless i have any reason to get up any earlier.

I aim to be in bed between 10-10:30. Could only get to sleep an hour later some nights. Up at 5am through the week and usually like a zombie with a speech impediment by Thursday.

During the week i usually go for a bit of a kip about 10am then get up whenever i wake up (unless i sleep all the way through to 1am when i get up for work), then go back to bed for another few hours about 9-10 pm.

Weekends i usually go to bed about the same time in the evening and then just sleep till i feel getting up unless i have any reason to get up any earlier.

Bed at 10am until 1am the next day? Your sleeping pattern sounds crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back