What was your favourite moment with Martinez at the helm?

What was your favourite moment with Martinez at the helm?

• Transfer Deadline Day 2013

• 1-0 Chelsea

• ManUtd 0-1

• 3-0 Arsenal

• 2-0 ManUtd

• Signing Lukaku permanently (+ Barkley contract)

• 4-1 Wolfsburg

• Liverpool 1-1

• Wolfsburg 0-2

• "Money can't buy everything"

• 3-1 Chelsea

• 2-0 Chelsea

• Something else

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Worse moment.....that moody suit he wore in opening press conference

article-2336251-1A2A3B15000005DC-179_634x472.jpg
tw8t of a suit that!!!

My favourite moment was that time we unpanickedly dealt with a corner . I was so proud of our defence .
Another fond memory is us once scoring from a set piece...the fume on Roberto's face...priceless!

Probably the win v Arsenal, but it was also the beginning of the decline so a bittersweet moment.

After Barkley scored v City I thought we were going to win the league cup, same when we scored v United in the FA cup. To not get either was disappointing.

That Arsenal game still feels like a benchmark that will really take some beating. I can't think of another game where we were so comprehensively brilliant (sure, we've tonked sides 7-0 but that's as much down to the opposition bring truly awful - but we destroyed Arsenal that day).

The day the fraud was finally sacked.

Before that, very early on, the second half away at West Ham. We were rubbish first half, Martinez dealt with it at HT, brought Lukaku on for his debut and he instantly linked up with a free-running Barkley and we scored three goals. That day, I sensed something very different was now in front of me.

Signing Lukaku weirdly, since now I want shot of the trampoline-shinned jobber. It was incredibly exciting at the time because I thought he was going to be a player. We had lads on here tracking his plane and all, gas craic altogether.

i vote oviedo.

done something Moyes failed to do in 11 years, and it felt good to feel like we weren't just following the same suit.

Even better the fact it was against moyes

Chelsea 2-0 FA cup,couldn't make it down, the atmosphere and excitement from Goodison came right through the TV and when Rom scored that cracking second goal I couldn't contain myself and even the neighbours heard the roar from our house.

United, while Moyes was still fresh in our mind.
I also thought that the resigning of Lukaku was a sign we were finally on our way...this is it, onwards and upwards etc. But by Oct. I was a lot less sure...then it really started going down hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back