Who should replace Frank Lampard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to stop with this “Give him 2 years” crap we said it about Lampard how’s that working?

What gives you the idea that Ferguson would be any use? He beat Lampard Chelsea on pure passion and that was it

We need to stop with this nostalgia rubbish, Dunc is never going to be Everton manager and if he some how does will do a terrible job
Dunc wasted years at Everton putting cones out, he should of been learning the managerial trade in Scotland, not watching us from the sidelines

Gana £2m.

So you claim McNeil and Maupay’ upfront fees are £2m each?

I mean this is just wrong?

I won't deny Frank hasn't been shortchanged, but he's also just been very, very poor. We are not as bad as 4 wins the entire season and zero wins since October. He may feel hard done, but maybe he should have tried to come up with a system that gets the best out of his players. He can have no complaints if he is dismissed.

We already know the initial installment fees were incredibly low.

Not sure what the "Gana £2mil" means.

All three seem to have been around £6mil down.

We already know the initial installment fees were incredibly low.

Not sure what the "Gana £2mil" means.

All three seem to have been around £6mil down.
So that is a guess with nothing to back that up?

Gana costed £2m according to some report.

I mean he was right hand man to Silva, Ron, Carlo and Roberto - he must have learned something in the 5 years of team brifings, tactics,analasys etc
You would think so, like Arteta clearly has, but I'm not sure about Dunc, his side line antics were funny and all that, it was box office, but pure passion and being able to get players up for it only goes so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back