Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the point was in response to @BNJ1878 saying Bell and Downing had briefed their plan.

If they did, then at best, they briefed it poorly or it was an intentional over-egg.

The original reports;

View attachment 260184

View attachment 260185

... as for vote, you can change it as/when facts emerge.

I've already changed mine.

Think the Athletic article from Matt Slater came before the Joyce one? That just said MSD and Zeus Capital.

I'm confused sorry mate, so will just interrupt here.

Clearly someone isn't going to buy the club, without a plan for the debt. They'll need to demonstrate that to become owners, anyway.

Let's keep it as simple as we can.

Manoukian's bid is an all equity one.

The others' bid will borrow and put that extra debt on the club/the stadium.

I'm sure all will restructure debt, but if you're talking worry - Manoukian not making that debt even bigger should ease it considerably.
What do you understand by "an all equity bid "?

If it is simply that they won't have to borrow the purchase price then who gets what of their "all equity bid "?

If Moshiri wants let's say £400 million plus the buyer has to fund the remaining stadium build and pay the debt off that's a terrible deal for Everton but a great deal for Moshiri
That's no more clarity than knowing
A. Manoukian is involved and

B. He will pay off the debt with 400 million
But how do you know the £400 million is to pay the debt off as opposed to being the amount that Moshiri wants for his shares?

I'm not voting because;

1 - I haven't got a clue

and

2 - I have no idea who would be the best option

I'll leave all that stuff to better informed folk than I, and instead focus on posting dank MEME's until I get told off for it

kiTOd3A7EBPT.gif

What do you understand by "an all equity bid "?

If it is simply that they won't have to borrow the purchase price then who gets what of their "all equity bid "?

If Moshiri wants let's say £400 million plus the buyer has to fund the remaining stadium build and pay the debt off that's a terrible deal for Everton but a great deal for Moshiri

But how do you know the £400 million is to pay the debt off as opposed to being the amount that Moshiri wants for his shares?
Because if Moshiri wants 400 million for his shares that completely takes Bell and Downing out the running. The rumoured amount is 400 million for the debt and 25 million to Mosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back