Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m done with Everton (and probably football as a whole) if we get bought by the Saudi state, or a consortium lead by them.

Some things are more important than football, and I wouldn’t be able to keep supporting the club without becoming a massive hypocrite who’s thrown away his morals, which is something I don’t want to be.
Did you not notice who owns us now? If not for a loyalty to a name I would be done with it . The PL stinks of all that is wrong with the UK 'system.'

I’m done with Everton (and probably football as a whole) if we get bought by the Saudi state, or a consortium lead by them.

Some things are more important than football, and I wouldn’t be able to keep supporting the club without becoming a massive hypocrite who’s thrown away his morals, which is something I don’t want to be.
Until the 1st cup final when you are scrabbling around on here asking for any spares?

My preference would be a solid owner who runs us properly but with the right values. Someone who doesn’t go breaking all the rules and then throw lawyers in.

I just want a solid 7th each year and a day out at Wembley 2-3 times every decade Occasionally qualify for a UEFA tournament. Not every year so we take it for granted. 2-3 good young players coming through the academy. Full BMD each year and a yellow wall type reputation for atmosphere.

Am I asking for too much gang?

Any owner that has other motives? Sorry, not for me.
That's no way to live life mate.

Did you not notice who owns us now? If not for a loyalty to a name I would be done with it . The PL stinks of all that is wrong with the UK 'system.'
Yeah man, I’m pretty sure Moshiri hasn’t literally done a genocide and doesn’t murder gay people for the crime of being gay though.

There’s a difference between being a standard scummy billionaire and literally doing genocide and mass murder

if it made Everton the nxt city

And we won things I Coudnt give a hoot

It’s all “opinions tho”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back