Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done with Everton (and probably football as a whole) if we get bought by the Saudi state, or a consortium lead by them.

Some things are more important than football, and I wouldn’t be able to keep supporting the club without becoming a massive hypocrite who’s thrown away his morals, which is something I don’t want to be.
Great morals mate ... but
There is no suggestion whatsoever that we are being bought by the 'Saudi state' The only links (as far as I know) is that one of the bids may have an individual Saudi involved. I would consder it slightly racist to oppose that bid on that basis.
Not all Germans were Nazis mate.

I’m done with Everton (and probably football as a whole) if we get bought by the Saudi state, or a consortium lead by them.

Some things are more important than football, and I wouldn’t be able to keep supporting the club without becoming a massive hypocrite who’s thrown away his morals, which is something I don’t want to be.
I am well up for it.

Of course, we could do things the fair way like the RS.

Did we figure out which of our much better owners we hate the most yet? Now that we have moved from "No one wants us" to "a bunch of people want us" we need to complain about the next thing.....which I believe is "no, not THAT guy, for some obscure reason".
I start at 100% hate until they prove they deserve being treated otherwise.

Bloomin charlatans

Im sure theres plenty of jordan hendersons amongst our fans that seem to take the moral highground, then succumb to the money on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back