Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youre talking about investing in the club really and hes done that due to the debt.

As for those frees, Belotti, Pedro, Matic, Mkhitaryan & Aouar were certainly not £20mil players and all, to be kind underperformed on very high wages.

Dybala and Ndicka have done well and are superstars in comparison to the other 5.

He hasnt looked to build a team with quality nor has he looked to build a youthful squad.

His transfer dealings wont be praised by me.

He may have spent 200mil (euros) but he has brought in alot more with sales.
Doesn't the manager or DoF buy the players?

….he can’t fail to be impressed with what Dyche is achieving. Not sure how DoF works in a multi club model.

Worst thing any new owner could do is get rid of Dyche in my opinion. He screams stability and we need that. I'd be extending his contract a further year personally.

As for KT, I appreciate your disdain for him but I'd give him another year too. We just crave some stability and them two have been central to it for 18 to 24 months at EFC in tough operating conditions.

Worst thing any new owner could do is get rid of Dyche in my opinion. He screams stability and we need that. I'd be extending his contract a further year personally.

As for KT, I appreciate your disdain for him but I'd give him another year too. We just crave some stability and them two have been central to it for 18 to 24 months at EFC in tough operating conditions.
Said many times that you can’t judge Thelwell until he has money to actually do the job. Let him take chances on unknown young players. Get the established players he wants in as opposed to taking players where clubs allow you to pay on the never never

If the squad is the same or worse then Dyche is a no brainer but if we get creative and sign good players on 2 year loans with obligation to buy like the Italians do and keep Branthwaite then take a chance on a more progressive manager

Must confess that I'd never heard of this guy before his bid for Everton went in .

I've read a little bit about him.

What little I know seems to be positive for EFC.

He's got the money.
He's got experience of running football teams.
He's unlikely to be sanctioned.

Let's hope this goes through and gets done quickly.

If this actually happens, and it's by no means a certainty that it will, one plus point of this bidder would be that there would be no connection whatsoever with the Kenwright era and maybe the club can finally move on. At this stage I would take any of the bidders to be honest, I just want to move forward and see the back of Moshiri.

I think the three bidders who have said they will use equity to purchase the club are probably our best bet financially, they are, all three of them, without any previous connection to the club, which can only be a good thing. As for Downing and Bell, they appear to have the finance in place, but, the club would accrue a significant amount of additional debt to finance the takeover and they were both acquaintances of Kenwright. All that being said, I wouldn't be too upset if they were the successful bidders, they certainly seem to be smart in a business sense.

In conclusion, get it done Moshiri, get us sold to one of the parties who are in the frame as quickly as you can,then you can go and explain to your fat Uzbeki mate, where his money has gone.

Interesting "flexible on structure and stake"

Maybe flashing a little leg at Bell and Downing? Probably not. I expect it's shits fired towards Moshiri to discourage any monkey business post deal in principle handshake.
Roma fans are on the socials singing his praises and predicting good things for Everton
That can't be right. A well respected poster here says he's rubbish and basically asset strips them :Blink:
Sir Jim Ratcliffe agreed to his deal to purchase United on the 24th of December. The Prem and FA approved it on the 14th of Feb.
To be fair, he only bought 25%, I'm sure a majority stake is a bit more detailed.

I suggested a couple of days ago I don't expect anything to be completed before Mid/Late October. Anything sooner will be a bonus.

Moshiri will hope once exclusivity is signed Friedkin Group will pick up the 777 slack and fund us pending approval.
The Friedkin Group is extremely solid. There won't be problems with funds.

Dan Friedkin doesn't speak much (he never released a statement since he took over Roma). He usually speaks with facts.

Under this point of view, just praise for him.
Thanks for sharing. Stick around and post more.

There’s a lot of negativity on here but at the end of the day we simply don’t know how any of the prospective new owners will pan out. At least this one have experience in running a top football club. I highly doubt Roma will be the top priority, if anything it will be the other way around, most likely we’ll be viewed equally.
If they take over we need to get behind them and start positively. Judge them by their actions and not condemn them before they even start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back