Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a lot of negativity on here but at the end of the day we simply don’t know how any of the prospective new owners will pan out. At least this one have experience in running a top football club. I highly doubt Roma will be the top priority, if anything it will be the other way around, most likely we’ll be viewed equally.
If they take over we need to get behind them and start positively. Judge them by their actions and not condemn them before they even start.

Sensible posts are not allowed on here don't you know

There’s a lot of negativity on here but at the end of the day we simply don’t know how any of the prospective new owners will pan out. At least this one have experience in running a top football club. I highly doubt Roma will be the top priority, if anything it will be the other way around, most likely we’ll be viewed equally.
If they take over we need to get behind them and start positively. Judge them by their actions and not condemn them before they even start.

We wouldn't be a fanbase without the negativity

If this actually happens, and it's by no means a certainty that it will, one plus point of this bidder would be that there would be no connection whatsoever with the Kenwright era and maybe the club can finally move on. At this stage I would take any of the bidders to be honest, I just want to move forward and see the back of Moshiri.

I think the three bidders who have said they will use equity to purchase the club are pro ably our best bet financially, they are, all three of them, without any previous connection to the club, which can only be a good thing. As for Downing and Bell, they appear to have the finance in place, but, the club would accrue a significant amount of additional debt to finance the takeover and they were both acquaintances of Kenwright. All that being said, I wouldn't be too upset if they were the successful bidders, they certainly seem to be smart in a business sense.

In conclusion, get it done Moshiri, get us sold to one of the parties who are in the frame as quickly as you can,then you can go and explain to your fat Uzbeki mate, where his money has gone.
Correct mate... complete clean sweet from top and bottom.

The days of cronyism at Everton are over.

Maybe flashing a little leg at Bell and Downing? Probably not. I expect it's shits fired towards Moshiri to discourage any monkey business post deal in principle handshake.

That can't be right. A well respected poster here says he's rubbish and basically asset strips them :Blink:

To be fair, he only bought 25%, I'm sure a majority stake is a bit more detailed.

I suggested a couple of days ago I don't expect anything to be completed before Mid/Late October. Anything sooner will be a bonus.

Moshiri will hope once exclusivity is signed Friedkin Group will pick up the 777 slack and fund us pending approval.

Thanks for sharing. Stick around and post more.
Certainly hope they're not firing 's**ts' at him.

Does the 'period of exclusivity' mean that they now get to check through every fine detail on the books to check all is fine and as moshiri has promised the finances are?
Or
Has this already been done and its instantly them looking to pushthrough with sale and get confirmation from premier league and other financial checks for new owners?

Assume with multi-club there is supposed to be some sort of economy of scale.

Cheap flights to Rome for everyone.

….exactly what I was thinking in respect of a single DOF and scouting network, which would seem to make sense. You’d expect the businesses aren’t run in silo’s, there’ll be corporate aspects covering both Everton and Roma.

EaR fits better than RaE.

Does the 'period of exclusivity' mean that they now get to check through every fine detail on the books to check all is fine and as moshiri has promised the finances are?
Or
Has this already been done and its instantly them looking to pushthrough with sale and get confirmation from premier league and other financial checks for new owners?
The first option

Assume with multi-club there is supposed to be some sort of economy of scale.

Cheap flights to Rome for everyone.
Its more that gone are the days of a billionaire buying a club and treating it like its their little train set to play with to pass the time, and now its multi billionaires coming in and one train set is n`t enough for them.

Its more that gone are the days of a billionaire buying a club and treating it like its their little train set to play with to pass the time, and now its multi billionaires coming in and one train set is n`t enough for them.
I'm not so sure - the conglomerate thing is a pretty corporate approach - for better or worse.

Anyway, more convincing than 777 and a better class of sibling club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back