Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi mate ! Sorry for the delay.
My Italian mate is pessimistic because he thinks they will be more likely to go for a bit of a quick fix trying to get a few names in using a scattergun approach rather than building the club up trying to build a young vibrant team which my mate wants us to do. He suspects it will be quick buzz but not have strong foundations so will fizzle out and we’ll be back to square one. In fairness he’s not making it as a firm prediction, just a strong suspicion.
Tell your mate that myself and I suspect a good few others would settle for a quick fix right now.
Guaranteeing us leaving GP and seeing us into BMD whilst still a Premier League club would count as a success story.

I know!! I was thinking that as I wrote my mate’s opinion down!!!!
Tell your mate that myself and I suspect a good few others would settle for a quick fix right now.
Guaranteeing us leaving GP and seeing us into BMD whilst still a Premier League club would count as a success story.

Surprised by the amount of negativity in here tbh. Suppose it's been drilled into us though in all fairness.
Guess a few different options have been dangled and people will have had different favourites, but compared to how things were looking over the last few months this is dreamland stuff really. A month ago we were discussing whether the club would be best taking the 9 points for administration before the season ended.

Guess a few different options have been dangled and people will have had different favourites, but compared to how things were looking over the last few months this is dreamland stuff really. A month ago we were discussing whether the club would be best taking the 9 points for administration before the season ended.
Agreed, its not unicorns and rainbows yet, but the mushroom clouds have disappeared in my view of the future.

Everton wise, we are still very much getting nuked very soon in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back