Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000093594.webp

Mate he probably won't have any control till after the window closes, I think it's unfair to judge somebody on something he can't control.
If he’s agreed the sale and is in the process of due diligence I can’t believe he won’t have a say on such an important transfer. But obviously that’s just guesswork.

If he’s agreed the sale and is in the process of due diligence I can’t believe he won’t have a say on such an important transfer. But obviously that’s just guesswork.
Well I doubt 777 had a say in anything that has happened in the last 8 months.

But anyway, I just think we should be judging him when he's actually in charge.

Well I doubt 777 had a say in anything that has happened in the last 8 months.

But anyway, I just think we should be judging him when he's actually in charge.

Classic Everton fans init. Blaming someone not in charge for something he can't control.

Classic Everton fans init. Blaming someone not in charge for something he can't control.
The problem is, most Everton fans REALLY dont want Branners sold, hes a wonderful talent and a joy to watch, who is only going to get better, but im an Everton fan.

From an Everton "owner" POV, why the hell wouldnt you sell a player you bought for buttons for an obscene amount of money, which also fixes any PSR concerns you might have, not only for this period, but next period.

But hey, if United dont start offering proper money, he might stay anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back