Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Everton fans init. Blaming someone not in charge for something he can't control.
He can control it, Mosh doesn't care now or when he's gone. Friedkin will have seen the terms of the offer, compared to it's actual value.

Mosh, Don't sell. It wont effect you once you're gone anyway.

Also I've got my eye on Maups and Beto, whilst Abraham is feeling a bit homesick and happy to move the other way.

If we lose 6pts Branthwaite will gain them back anyway whilst us as a club not losing half his value.

Remember Mosh, this is all gonna be on my table once your gone. So do something right for the club before Exiting...

like I say, Klopp carried the entire club for almost a decade and they enjoyed stability and success on the pitch which will probably make any owner look good.

That lot were protesting and demanding for change just like us when things were terrible on the pitch.

I remember they had planned a protest on rodgers last game (1-1 derby) where they all wore klopp outfits.

They even had what cap and glasses you had to buy on the forums I think. Remember my mate showing me the links leading up to the game.

Strange lot them. Imagine wanting dyche gone so we all dressed up like simeone. Showing up to the game in black shirt and tie

Please name some of them. Because what you’re basically saying is that if this fella owned us now, then Branthwaite and Onana would be getting shipped off to Roma this summer. I’d like to see the workings out for that.
I get that we're all a bit scarred here, but even then it's a bit weird to me how people keep imagining this stuff. When you compare how much players get paid in England with what they're paid in Italy (even at top clubs there like Roma), Spain (except 2 or 3 clubs), or Germany (except for one club), then factor in that players can say no to transfers, the idea of funneling players away from everton for any reason other than "he couldn't hack it here, but we think he would in some other league and we want his wages off the bill here" makes no sense whatsoever.

Any player who proves themselves as being near the top at their role in the premier League is going to know that they can make £200K a week moving to another team in the premier League, which Roma certainly will not come near. It's not like the owner's right hand pops up after a game, says "pack your things lad, we're taking you to Italy," and the player's gone. There's just no way that owning everton as a feeder club works out at all, unless feeding one of literally four clubs on earth, all of which I'm pretty sure do not have private ownership that could in any way own or control Everton.

Unfortunately The Friedkin Group buying the club is very unlikely to happen.

Farhad Moshiri is unsurprisingly being very unprofessional in all of this.

Parties have completely walked away due to how Farhad Moshiri is behaving and grown very frustrated at him and advisors.

The Friedkin Group are likely to walk away I’m told as Moshiri keeps changing the deal and also they have looked at the numbers and are concerned.

Worrying times for the club, very worrying. :(
1095.webp

We'll see more can kicking IMO - ways to get money into the club until restrictions lifted or a suitable (silly oil money, or Textor resolves C.Palace), buyer wades in.

you actually believing RealEFCInsider 😂🤔 he's talking absolute rubbish 🗑 i bet he's a kopite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back