Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they do that Dave. We owned many companies, there was no hierarchy. Each stood on their own two feet and the performance of each was all that mattered. It’s not one or the other, it’s develop and grow all that you’ve got……
No, there must always be one that does better than the other. In fact, I expect Roma to play all their home matches at BMD and we’ll be in Goodison forever

1000051016.webp

I for one, welcome our new elitest pyramid multi-club warlord

Does anybody know what is going on?

Yes, but unfortunately anyone with insider knowledge is hounded off here by a bunch of professional forumites screeching "ban the RS" every time they post. They can't abide anyone knowing more than what they spend every waking hour typing about.

You proud of this @AndyC ? In extremely poor taste that he used the death of a woman to push his own narrative. It can’t be healthy you spending so much time with someone who has sociopathic tendencies

We will know this week, there is 40 mill due to LOR, if they pay that, it’s done.

Here’s my take. Long term the multi club model is a play for a ESL eventually. Instead of individual clubs holding a lobby. These groups can lobby collectively or be courted by a league - to move a collection of clubs to said league, with one decision and one deal.

I think this is the long term play of these groups.

An ESL will happen in some form in the future. The clubs are becoming more powerful then the leagues, eventually FIFA will back and cut the legs out from under UEFA and a deal will be struck with domestic leagues, won’t be a war like the last time, it will pass with consent with everyone’s nose in the trough.

This is the long term play IMO.
Entirely plausible .
But not a good thing .

Yes, but unfortunately anyone with insider knowledge is hounded off here by a bunch of professional forumites screeching "ban the RS" every time they post. They can't abide anyone knowing more than what they spend every waking hour typing about.
There's a difference between anyone coming on sharing information and some coming on here to take the pish and wind people up.

This forum has seen many , many WUM'S over the years its hardly surprising ( & easily spotted ) when the obvious idiots take their chance.

They are rightly CRUSHED.

Friedkin gonna be announced tomorrow from reports. Anyone got an idea about his group? I know they are writing off a lot of debt which is good.

Kind of gutted it wasn't Bell and Downing but ultimately they just don't have the cash.

I hope this fella does a Jim Ratcliffe on it and basically starts running the show long before he is ever officially cleared by the PL. We have no time to lose.

The only two people on this particular thread who claimed to have ‘inside knowledge’ were quickly found out as wind ups. One said that they had inside knowledge and it was 100% MSP taking over, and another said that Friedkin had walked away from the offer. Both of which have not been reported by anybody except for trolls online. I’d say the actual problem is that some folks on here are just willing to believe anyone who says that they are ITK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back