Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You backed Moshiri until a few weeks ago...excuse me for being vigilant.

You guys need to try and understand cause and effect. He WAS the right person (well we all know it wasn't him as such), but at the wrong the time. He and his business partner were people who would throw massive money at the situation, which is what we always wanted. We wouldn't have failed PSR as the naming rights to the stadium would have kicked in and in turn allowed us not to be forced into player sales.

When that could no longer happen, that loss, along with the rest of the sponsorship we already had with USM put us on this dire path. The biggest mistake was made at this point when he thought someone like Benitez could help arrest that slide by running on a budget, this might have not occurred had we still been able to spend.

I don't know, but I've just ordered a 35 pound umbrella. I'm doing my bit for the club. :)
The umbrella just came. I bought it because they said it had BMD Stadium on it.

It does have a stadium and the surrounding area, but it's Goodison Park. :Blink:

I thought something was wrong when I couldn't see a river. Stanley Park, yes but not the River Mersey.

The Italians do seem fairly adamant that this is done. I’m sure we will find out soon enough

IMG_5801.jpeg

The umbrella just came. I bought it because they said it had BMD Stadium on it.

It does have a stadium and the surrounding area, but it's Goodison Park. :Blink:

I thought something was wrong when I couldn't see a river. Stanley Park, yes but not the River Mersey.
Is this an analogy for the takeover?

Yeah,they seem to be all in on it.
I suppose their journalists have their established links with Friedkin’s people - and there will be a certain anxiety there about what it means for his focus on Roma - but it does feel strange that the majority of the stories in the media are Italian in origin.

I know Italian media doesn’t have the most reliable reputation, so I’d be more comfortable with some more UK/US sources to back this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.