Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bell and Downing would be ideal as at least they'd actually care about the club.

Sidenote: Can we not make this an esk slagging thread? Regardless of whether you like the guy or think hes spouts facts or waffle, it can be tiring reading the same jokes/digs/attacks.
Agreed, the esk-bashing dominating multiple threads is becoming more annoying than the man himself.

Inappropriate Language
I was told by a good mate....that a massiv blue he knows who has worked for the BBC...and always knows his stuff (but never told me any of it)...that its [Poor language removed] or bust!!! 🤣 🤣 🤣

Bell/Downing for me. It would be great for our club to led from the boardroom by passionate Evertonians. Either way, I trust Moshiri's judgment to sell up to the right people
1717755324158.webp

BDT & MSD Partners, the merchant bank and investment firm, is ready to provide financing to the club as part of a takeover, said people with knowledge of the matter. The US bank has not agreed to back either of the creditors yet, those people said, but is willing to support the most credible buyer.

In January 2023, BDT & MSD was formed from the merger of BDT & Company, a merchant bank founded by Byron Trott that provides advice and capital to family and founder-led companies, and MSD Partners, an investment firm that manages the wealth of Michael Dell and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back