Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears as tho we are once again filthy rich lads.

Get the Mbappe bid in.

Can’t wait to see what twist of fate screws us this time. Freak weather disrupts Dell’s supply chain putting the company under stress, new legislation against English millionaires backed by computer magnates in the PL. nothing would surprise me. I mean who would have predicted a war in Ukraine aligned with absurd steel prices just at the moment FFP bites and we’re probably the worst we’ve been in the prem.

Screenshot_2024-06-08-00-43-41-404_com.android.chrome.webp

If Dell really is backing the Bell and Downing show, As part of a team not just a lender, then it's no wonder we're supposedly backing City in their case.

It just sounds too good to be true, a money man like Dell and 2 already cash rich Evertonians taking control.

I think I'll hold my breath, but dream at the same time. So they Better bloody hurry the #### up...

Can’t wait to see what twist of fate screws us this time. Freak weather disrupts Dell’s supply chain putting the company under stress, new legislation against English millionaires backed by computer magnates in the PL. nothing would surprise me. I mean who would have predicted a war in Ukraine aligned with absurd steel prices just at the moment FFP bites and we’re probably the worst we’ve been in the prem.
Ah I see, a man who truly knows his history and his Everton.

If Dell really is backing the Bell and Downing show, As part of a team not just a lender, then it's no wonder we're supposedly backing City in their case.

It just sounds too good to be true, a money man like Dell and 2 already cash rich Evertonians taking control.

I think I'll hold my breath, but dream at the same time. So they Better bloody hurry the #### up...
We have been battered as supporters were all on our knees had enough hope this comes off. Bloody ell we deserve it but we always think a sledgehammer is coming... please give us a break a something good happens

I'm excited because it means the jarg ITK Esk is finally exposed.

But moreso that Everton will be saved and if it takes 20 years to be okay, then fine.

I still have to laugh though. Club leathered with huge deb from
Former chairman for trying to retain control, sells to ultra Billionaire Russian oligarch who's hiding behind his Billionaore "Accountant".

Said Billionaire builds new stadium, which would have been 1/3 of cost but a socio economic crisis in COVID sent prices skyrocketing and then an invasion of Ukraine from all of his assets.

Have to sell all of our good players and the manager we punched to get has Just won his second European cup since leaving everton.

If someone handed you a script, this would be a Hollywood Blockbuster.

Just get this over the line. Please, I beg of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back