Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken at his word here Paul implies MSD / DFO would have input and therefore you’d assume investment rather than simply being lenders.

If Paul knows it’s just a loan his post is pretty disingenuous and designed to whip up support for bidders he clearly supports.

I do have concerns that Bell, Downing and supporters like Esk are name dropping to put dollar signs in people’s eyes when it may simply be a lender.

That's the complete opposite from what @BeardedScotsman is posting.

Both seem very sure of the outcome.

Taken at his word here Paul implies MSD / DFO would have input and therefore you’d assume investment rather than simply being lenders.

If Paul knows it’s just a loan his post is pretty disingenuous and designed to whip up support for bidders he clearly supports.

I do have concerns that Bell, Downing and supporters like Esk are name dropping to put dollar signs in people’s eyes when it may simply be a lender.

"MSDs sports management expertise"

BDT & MSD partners is a merchant bank. I'm not aware of them 'managing' anything sports related...

...anyone?

I have the same doubts - probably because debt has been the consistent pattern with Everton and plenty of other clubs.

Easiest way to make money is lend it - competing in business is the hard graft.

That said, I have more faith in Bell than Kenwright.

This is exactly what @davek said a few days back. Once 777 were no longer holding the reins, the real race for Everton would begin.

Administration. Lolz.
Yeah for me the claim that 777 were the only interested party made no sense to me. There are always interested buyers for big premier league clubs

Without any explanation or meaning here it smacks of all the previous misleading (at best) opinions dressed up as facts.

Its a comment where whatever happens theres always a reason to 'explain' why you were right 'all along'.

He could just say what he knows. Unless hes working with them.

Just more ambiguity and hints / teasing that he knows more than he does.

I'm sure he follows things as closely as anybody here but he's not an insider is he ? Getting all a bit QAnon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back