Who's your money on in the takeover 'battle'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you define "Blue Knight" please
A blue knight is someone like Kenwright and his mates like Jimmy Mulville etc back in 1999/2000...or this Bell and Downing lot now.

They don't have the financial muscle for this struggle, and if, like the last time with Kenwright, they come in with outsiders then they run the risk of being a Trojan horse.

A blue knight is someone like Kenwright and his mates like Jimmy Mulville etc back in 1999/2000...or this Bell and Downing lot now.

They don't have the financial muscle for this struggle, and if, like the last time with Kenwright, they come in with outsiders then they run the risk of being a Trojan horse.

they do tho.

Who's your preference out of the groups we know of mate?

Wouldnt it be nice if Dan Friedkin got the nod from moshiri and bought a whole lot of our crap players for roma for the money needed to avoid psr before end of june.
Not if you're a Roma fan, they've been working hard to get there wages down to close to the UEFA 70% target.

A load of old Toffee tart would be a massive blow .

Au revoir Farhad

IMG_1137.webp

Who's your preference out of the groups we know of mate?

I don't think I've got one yet. They all have flaws.

I'm not sure I want anyone already invested in other clubs, tbh.

We want the undivided attention of a stupendously wealthy individual who doesn't need to have the input of Blue Knights and isn't in it to back them up.

Patience will be required, I reckon. IMO it's still early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back