Wigan 1-2 Everton 20th January 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go three up and take Arteta off.

Carsley looks tired because he isn't a 21 year old super star (as some have labelled him) best player in the squad (who others have also labelled him). I watch him like a hawk because he scares me.

Hopefully I won't have to be scared for much longer.

You are a complete tool.

I should ignore you in fact, im going to.

Lucky 1st half, lets go on and really take them.

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/34443 live english commentary.

Jesus everton where lving dangerously in that first half...0.o wtf is going on with them in defence...thank god that howard is having a good game, and cahill too for that matter...nice touch to put the ball out in the penalty area.

this is the type of [Poor language removed] we need to beat week in week out...for any dreams of fourth or higher.

and heedless to say we really need to pick it up in the second half...this type of performance and a real team would be 2 or 3 up by now, wigan lack the ability to score as freely as any bigger team, hence their position in the league not enough goals...but at the end of the day...if this is the best we can put up now..regardless of the score i will [Poor language removed] myself on tuesday for a win...sorry but its true.

Last edited:

this is poor now, we have lost confidence, and we will concede again if this continues..., we need to strikers on...

Carsley needs to get off, so does valente..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back