Wigan 1-2 Everton 20th January 13:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about Stubbs for Jags - I think they'll play a few long balls into the box - I'm not sure jags is 100% solid in the air.

Ok not a great performance but a win none the less. We are in the top 4 and above the [Poor language removed] (for the time being) We are still on the up and thats what matters. Goal difference of +17!!!

Those who come on here and give Carsley a bashing he did a job today, he headed and cleared the lines plenty of times. Neville was pretty average and Ossie was anonimous Cahill did ok and Arteta held the ball well.

phew..we were lucky. that was not pleasant. It was a very poor performance but it's good that we are picking up 3 points from bad performances- this is something teams above us often do.

I'm just going to buy myself a nice bottle of wine, run a nice hot bath. And do you know what. I'm not going to drink the wine or get in the bath.

Think about it.

I thought today, we were poor. I felt Cars and Neville were very poor and just marked space. Howard is really starting to worry me. Ossie was tired, but I felt Cahill and Arteta did a job on that pitch.

But Carsley, [Poor language removed] me, someone get rid - he's just woeful. Were going for top 4. He should be putting in a shift, looking for the ball - he never looks for the ball. He waits for it to get within kicking distance and then he swings a boot. And that's it.

I'm happy were in 4th, but we invited Wigan on and sorry but Wigan are wank.

Oh and that linesman - he's poor at his job, got a [Poor language removed] haircut and basically I don't like his face, now come on West Ham!

Good important win...

MoM would be Johnson for me - tireless.

The worst player was Valente - slow etc...

Jagielka was unlucky with the OG because he played well this match...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back