Wildlife in your Garden

Gingers go blonde not grey…or so I‘m told.
Wouldn’t know a thing about it, personally

welcome-to-the-team-minions-lh0qkfh4uwyqphcw.gif

Opened the curtains to see what the weather was like this morning and there was a fox running round the garden playing with the kid's footy's. (sign him up lol}...

Anyway, watched it for a good ten minutes. It ended up climbing a fence and getting on top of next doors garage, was stuck up there for a while.

First one I've seen for years.

These birds were gathering on a tree just outside my house, looked them up and they may be crested tits which I'd never seen before, they had tufts on the back of their heads, any twitchers who could assist in identifying them? @COYBL25 you're usually good at this.

6FB2BF17-55A9-4DEC-8F32-596C6074E652.webp

Think you were right first time. They mob up in the Winter and are quite common in the North of Scotland ;)

Think they’re waxwings actually @larbert toffee

Can be seen in large flocks this time of year if you’re lucky. Especially round the east of Scotland. View attachment 234287
I think this one as the edge Jimmy, they look similar to the crested tits however they're apparently more likely to be seen up north in pine forests so waxwing would appear to be most likely, thanks.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back