Wildlife in your Garden

Over the last couple of months we’ve had a large skulk of foxes in our back garden. We back onto Oulton Broad, and they live in the marshes between our garden and the body of water itself. There’s a family (or a couple of families) of a dozen or so of them that like to visit us and spend their evenings running between our back garden and our neighbours either side. Quite a few of the pups are often play fighting with either other, which keeps us entertained from our balcony ?

196FF4E6-7CDC-4E98-A4EA-F93622635D78.webp

Our beautiful very large pussycat passed away suddenly in Nov 20, my wife was only saying to me before with the weather we are getting he would have been in his glory under the bushes in our garden.
I’m sorry for the lost of your cat, it is difficult to say goodbye to our pets as they are as part of the family as any other members are. Have you and your wince considered getting another cat?

We adopted Fresca in December, she loves the warm weather and being out in the garden. When she is not napping she is very playful too ?

I’m sorry for the lost of your cat, it is difficult to say goodbye to our pets as they are as part of the family as any other members are. Have you and your wince considered getting another cat?

We adopted Fresca in December, she loves the warm weather and being out in the garden. When she is not napping she is very playful too ?
No we have not considered getting another cat. Oscar was left when his old owners just left the street and he ended up sleeping in our garden so we gained his trust and finally took him in. 4 1/2 years we had him and he was a great cat and he is still missed everyday by my whole family. Next doors cat (Luna) now comes into our garden everyday to see us so we make a fuss out of him everytime we see him.

No we have not considered getting another cat. Oscar was left when his old owners just left the street and he ended up sleeping in our garden so we gained his trust and finally took him in. 4 1/2 years we had him and he was a great cat and he is still missed everyday by my whole family. Next doors cat (Luna) now comes into our garden everyday to see us so we maker a fuss out of him everytime we see him.
Well at least you seem to have good memories of Oscar and having Luna visiting you now will provide some good entertainment without the commitment that it is to be a pet parent. Tbh we probably would have never gotten a cat, we used to have dogs, but they both adopted us. Showed by our door and didn’t leave us alone until we let them be part of the family lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back