Transfer Rumour Wilfried Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.

It would be embarrassing to have gone after him twice in two seasons and failed on both occasions. He's obviously a priority signing, just get it done and bed him in nice and early so he's ready for the season.

I would think Leeds have to sell quite a bit and Gnonto has to go somewhere

They will need to pad out their squad with Championship level players also, I wonder if they are a good loan destination for any of our players?

I would think Leeds have to sell quite a bit and Gnonto has to go somewhere

They will need to pad out their squad with Championship level players also, I wonder if they are a good loan destination for any of our players?
Leeds have already sold quite a bit tho.

They got 60m for the boy Gray and Sinistera.

I know they have to "find" 190m, but thats NOT this Summer, the money they needed for this Summer they have already found.

They still need a squad to gain promotion, but they also have owners who are willing to prop up the business.

A lot was made of the KM tweet, but if you look closely their issues, whilst less than ideal, they dont suggest they need to sell on the cheap.

Both will leave

Depends what’s cheaper mate, selling him or keeping him and not having to bring in a replacement.

They got him for 4.5 mill and he’s on 20 a week.

Like us with DCL, we got him for a million odd, it’s cheaper to keep him, then to sell and fund a replacement.

They might try and keep one of the two, the equivalent of us having to choose between Branthwaite and Onana.

Like DCL though the players own opinion might come into it - if the clubs are talking it would suggest a deal could be done.

Speculating of course, but one deal could impact the other, depending.

In terms of cash flow I think RB have just made a big investment in them.

Leeds have already sold quite a bit tho.

They got 60m for the boy Gray and Sinistera.

I know they have to "find" 190m, but thats NOT this Summer, the money they needed for this Summer they have already found.

They still need a squad to gain promotion, but they also have owners who are willing to prop up the business.

A lot was made of the KM tweet, but if you look closely their issues, whilst less than ideal, they dont suggest they need to sell on the cheap.

Yeah but Gnonto won't be wanting another season in the Championship, will he !!

I think he'll be a very unhappy lad if he's kept on and that won't be great for Team Morale !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back