Transfer Rumour Wilifred Gnonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our pay structure is likely to be wank as well, which is why so many of our targets are unobtainable. We've barely avoided relegation for 2 seasons. We only have the fact we are in the premiership and can therefore offer half decent wages that holds any attractiveness to players. We need a steady mid table season to reset that.

They are paying 3 players to train alone and keep away from the squad.
Each of them wants out and is refusing to play.
And now one of them has actually gone as far as handing in a Transfer Request. Who are they actually helping being so smug with all of this,
cos they certainly can't be helping the Aura around the squad/club.

They are now only hurting themselves..

I wouldn't want a player at our club doing that or handing in a Transfer Request, don't care who the are, they can do one..

Time to wake up Leeds, make some money, and hurry up and bring in some players that want to be at your club..
Their issue is selling to us, and selling that to their fans.

It shouldn't matter, but it does (to them).

If it was Man Utd or Spurs, he'd be gone within 48 hrs of a half decent bid.

The issue with us, as well as paying on the drip, is we have no pull by virtue of our status. It's part of the dance to make us wait.

Thanks for the & we all have them kopites 🙄
I watch him in that Leeds documentary he came across a good lad & believe he said preferred the number 10 roles ie attacking midfielder!

What his opinion on gnonto? I think he’s a xfactor player however at goodison Coleman marked him out the game pretty easily!

Hopefully 🙏 we get him & sulemana that’s my dream 😎
He used to play centre mid or left wing for us,

He's always said he'd come back if we offered but keep telling him he simply isn't good enough 😁

He's really close to him so rates him, has always said his feet are so quick, he's strong for his size an loves to kick off we seen that last season

Joffy going to watch the rs later, so probably meet him in the snooker hall after, an more info will post

The issue with us, as well as paying on the drip, is we have no pull by virtue of our status. It's part of the dance to make us wait.
Leeds fans hate Man United more then any other team so I don't think it's down to them not wanting to sell to us . If they get a fee they think is good business they will sell him

Heard a few of theirs saying its closer to 30% - dont know myself.

Zurich president. Got to be more than 15%

Canepa spoke to Blick, via Sport Witness, he said: "I’m sure Willy wants to continue playing in the Premier League. That has some revenue potential. I’ve always said that the transfer meets our expectations.

"The first part was cash. The second part is a fairly sizeable stake in an onward transfer."

It is not yet clear what the figure is with regards to the clause, but Canepa then went on to confirm the percentage can be considered to be "exceptionally high".

He used to play centre mid or left wing for us,

He's always said he'd come back if we offered but keep telling him he simply isn't good enough 😁

He's really close to him so rates him, has always said his feet are so quick, he's strong for his size an loves to kick off we seen that last season

Joffy going to watch the rs later, so probably meet him in the snooker hall after, an more info will post
Joffy?

Fair play mate, like that i was surprised to see their fans saying 30%, mad if it was, i dont know for certain.
As always with these things, the only people who know for sure are the two clubs and the agents.

Pretty sure the player isn't interested in the slightest.

Hopefully a new bid has gone in with the explicit message that that's it, no more.

Leeds have a strong position, but it's weakening every day.

It’s really not. They’d be far less amenable to playing ball with Manchester United.

Their issue is wanting to squeeze every last penny out of a deal - pennies we struggle to get together - and I don’t blame them for that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back