Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be disappointing but understandable if he ends up at Brighton.

If he ends up at Forest we've fumbled what would have been an exciting signing. Surely we have more cash to offer as well as a better player to trade in DCL.

Would be disappointing but understandable if he ends up at Brighton.

If he ends up at Forest we've fumbled what would have been an exciting signing. Surely we have more cash to offer as well as a better player to trade in DCL.
It’s more about the values, we and Lyon don’t see him as high as the £40m Newcastle want, Brighton and Forest would be daft to pay it and, in the latter’s case, letting a player go that doesn’t want the move maybe. At the same time we’ve overmarked DCL which Newcastle are reluctant to pay

It’s more about the values, we and Lyon don’t see him as high as the £40m Newcastle want, Brighton and Forest would be daft to pay it and, in the latter’s case, letting a player go that doesn’t want the move maybe. At the same time we’ve overmarked DCL which Newcastle are reluctant to pay
I'm almost 100% certain that no one is meeting Newcastle's valuation, especially Forest.

Feels like we've tried to play Newcastle in hopes that no one else would come in for Minteh and we could get him cut price. Now other teams have come in and Newcastle would rather sell to anyone but us.

I like DCL but personally would have lowered the asking price to make this happen, unless the club know they can get x amount of money from another club and are sticking to that.

They need someone out the door by the sounds of it.

A few journos now reporting they were willing to sell Gordon to the RS but they wanted Quansah is return. Wasn't he their player of the season last year? Sounds like they desperately need a sale.
Getting rid of someone to forest with Elanga coming their way

Anyone know how much Newcastle need to raise?

Seems like a non trivial amount based on their scatter gun approach over the last few days.

They need someone out the door by the sounds of it.

A few journos now reporting they were willing to sell Gordon to the RS but they wanted Quansah is return. Wasn't he their player of the season last year? Sounds like they desperately need a sale.
They have Barnes, who I rate highly, been unlucky with injuries

I'm almost 100% certain that no one is meeting Newcastle's valuation, especially Forest.

Feels like we've tried to play Newcastle in hopes that no one else would come in for Minteh and we could get him cut price. Now other teams have come in and Newcastle would rather sell to anyone but us.

I like DCL but personally would have lowered the asking price to make this happen, unless the club know they can get x amount of money from another club and are sticking to that.
It’s not just our valuation of DCL it’s apparently the fact he wants more money in wages than what they want to offer him. Wants away to a club to play in Europe and them prices himself out of it with the only club that seems to be interested in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back