Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Yankuba Minteh

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know how to play this PSR waiting game better than anyone, having been on the wrong end of it more than once in the last 2 seasons.

It’s a horrific wrong are these PSR deadline sales, but it’s nice to be on this side of wrong for a change tbh.
Doesn’t bring in the wrong end of it twice give more evidence that we haven’t learned how to play that game properly though?

Both clubs feel they'd get better value for their players selling separately from this psr swap thing.
Seems a few in for Minteh but no concrete interest in DCL apart from Newcastle. If clubs were really interested and they thought they could maybe try and get him on the cheap due to us maybe having PSR issues I’m sure we’d have had a few bids by now for him.

Not sure mate. Think the point im trying to get at is, is how i feel about modern day footballers who seem to forget how much they got paid for endless weeks of injury.

ye they’re all greedy mate i mean we would be if we had no attachment to the club

not many are loyal

JB i say is maybe giving us another season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back