Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's surreal this.

We are potentially 10 minutes away from finding out whether the stadium will proceed and there's not a thing anyone associated with the club can do to influence it.

You would love that wouldn't you.

Reckon FSG can find us new owners? some terrorist funding ones from the States?
I think at this point it is clear to anyone who the kopite is. People like you are dragging the name of the club through the dirt. Why would any true blue do that ?

Why would any true blue have an avatar of a coke head who embarrassed the fanbase. People can see you for what you are now. You are just a dirty kopite on a wind up.

I think at this point it is clear to anyone who the kopite is. People like you are dragging the name of the club through the dirt. Why would any true blue do that ?

Why would any true blue have an avatar of a coke head who embarrassed the fanbase. People can see you for what you are now. You are just a dirty kopite on a wind up.
Has been for a while.

Right around the time that covid looked to possibly cancel your league title.

Again. How does that affect the stadium?

We are owned by Farhad Moshiri.

I haven't seen any announcements regarding the source of the funding for our stadium yet so I ask again how this will potentially affect our stadium?
Because Moshiri our owner earns his money from USM. Why would Moshiri or the banks fund a new stadium when you have MP's calling for action to be taken against Abramovich and Chelsea.

There is a precedent here. Abramovich was going to spend over a billion on a new Stadium for Chelsea until he ran into visa problems. He pulled the plug on the Stadium.

USM and Moshiri have far closer links to Putin than Abramovich.

Status
Not open for further replies.