Ukraine invasion and the sanction of Oligarchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think at this point it is clear to anyone who the kopite is. People like you are dragging the name of the club through the dirt. Why would any true blue do that ?

Why would any true blue have an avatar of a coke head who embarrassed the fanbase. People can see you for what you are now. You are just a dirty kopite on a wind up.

A look through my posting history suggests im not a kopite sir.

I look through yours however...

1. Hates Moshiri/Usmanov from the start.

2. Claimed BMD was never happening.

3. Claims USM will never get around FFP and we'll be sanctioned.

4. Never discusses any EFC matches (unless we get embarassed) or our players.

5. Claims LFC are great.

6. Hates every manager who we appoint including Lampard.

Nothing to see here :hayee:

Has been for a while.

Right around the time that covid looked to possibly cancel your league title.
Railing against people posting misinformation about COVID does not make you a kopite. Railing against being sponsored by a company with direct links to the Russian government does not make you a kopite.

It is called basic human decency. Too many people on here are quite willing to toss that in the bin to score points. Its Pathetic.

Because Moshiri our owner earns his money from USM. Why would Moshiri or the banks fund a new stadium when you have MP's calling for action to be taken against Abramovich and Chelsea.

There is a precedent here. Abramovich was going to spend over a billion on a new Stadium for Chelsea until he ran into visa problems. He pulled the plug on the Stadium.

USM and Moshiri have far closer links to Putin than Abramovich.

Well Moshiri isn't Russian for a start. Per the latest Forbes list he has a personal wealth of 2.7 Billion dollars.

Everton is a business in and of itself and with the backing of our Non-Russian Billionaire I fail to see why the banks would take issue with us, or parliament for that matter.

You can get in the bin with your kopite doom spreading WUM games.

A look through my posting history suggests im not a kopite sir.

I look through yours however...

1. Hates Moshiri/Usmanov from the start.

2. Claimed BMD was never happening.

3. Claims USM will never get around FFP and we'll be sanctioned.

4. Never discusses any EFC matches or players.

5. Claims LFC are great.

6. Hates every manager who we appoint including Lampard.

Nothing to see here :hayee:
1. Moshiri has been a terrible owner.

2. BMD still hasn't been built and without USM won't be.

3. USM haven't got around FFP that is why we have stopped spending.

4. I do discuss Everton matches just not in a childish kneejerk way like you do.

5. Show any post where I have said that. It is just a contemptible lie.

6. We have appointed a succession of terrible managers. Considering you are the FSW's biggest fan I don't really think you should be going down that route do you Rafael fanboy.

Putin is deplorable alright, but IMO the Russian are well within their right to get into eastern Ukraine to halt any ethnic cleansing of Russian speakers who have been battered for 8 years by regular Ukrainian forces and more especially Ukrainian fascist militia.

NATO can huff and puff all they want but they will get a good 'kin slap if they try and step up against the Bear in his backyard.

Moshiri is our owner technically mate.

The stadium is being paid for by a private loan also reportedly.

Boris wont touch football as he would have to upset Chelsea/ Chelsea fans.

Why would they?

Moshiri has 2.7 billion dollars of his own money.
With him being on the board of USM, the big question is where does his money and the security from that loan come from? How much of it is from his work at USM? I know he has other business interests but no idea of the breakdown.

How on earth were we allowed to use them as sponsors at all is another question but it won't matter soon.

Even if Usmanov/USM aren't sanctioned directly today, its all moving so fast that it IS coming. You'd hope the club are looking into how to deal with this. Can we really have USM plastered around the stadium on Saturday? Will the PL even allow it?

Putin is deplorable alright, but IMO the Russian are well within their right to get into eastern Ukraine to halt any ethnic cleansing of Russian speakers who have been battered for 8 years by regular Ukrainian forces and more especially Ukrainian fascist militia.

NATO can huff and puff all they want but they will get a good 'kin slap if they try and step up against the Bear in his backyard.
That is daft even for you Dave.

From USM. Co owned by a Russian oligarch in Usmanov and a Russian mobster who is on the US sanctions list and who is a member of the Russian parliament.
It's his own personal wealth now.

We are not co-owned by Usmanov or USM.

You are trying to stir the pot.

Nothing being discussed today will affect Mthe stadium beyond possibly the USM sponsorship deal which is a small portion of the funding required for the stadium build.

Dave what does this have to do with Everton FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.