6 + 2 Point Deductions

They have effectively rolled over. This is doubly so if they don't challenge the verdict via appeal
That was my thought. Yes, they have holes in their rules but surely they cant say "the rules don't apply because for 2 weeks in the closed season, we were not a PL team". Its a shocker of a dropped ball if they can walk away without a challenge on that. Also, if Leicester can make it stick, imagine how many loop holes City's team will throw at them.

Seeing as the Premier League took points from us for indiscretions made in previous seasons - Any chance of them giving us our 8 points back from last year - seeing as they clearly think the deduction was unfair as they won't impose it on others?

As i understand it they deliberately extended their accounting period so that it ended and submitted after they were out of the PL. I must admit it brought a smile at them giving two fingers to the corrupt PL , hope it doesn’t come back to bite us .
This, although we have been stung, i am fully behind any non Sky 6 team beating any sort of PSR wrap, for the good of competitiveness.
My slight concern is that if Leicester didn't get relegated, they would of been slapped with a big points deduction.
You want the likes of Villa/Newcastle etc to strengthen without having to sell. even if you dislike them, its the only way teams out of that elite group can compete

This, although we have been stung, i am fully behind any non Sky 6 team beating any sort of PSR wrap, for the good of competitiveness.
My slight concern is that if Leicester didn't get relegated, they would of been slapped with a big points deduction.
You want the likes of Villa/Newcastle etc to strengthen without having to sell. even if you dislike them, its the only way teams out of that elite group can compete
Its a loop hole you can only access if you get relegated though, hardly Sky 6 related as they are exempt

That was my thought. Yes, they have holes in their rules but surely they cant say "the rules don't apply because for 2 weeks in the closed season, we were not a PL team". Its a shocker of a dropped ball if they can walk away without a challenge on that. Also, if Leicester can make it stick, imagine how many loop holes City's team will throw at them.

And look, if the protocol is established as precedent, then about 6 or 7 clubs are immune from the rules.

Its Leicester, Forest & (now) Bournemouth for me

Bournemouth were poor against us (still won obviously) but have been playing ok. They easily have enough to stay up.

Bournemouth were like us. Started the season absolutely trash but then went on a few very good runs at points in the season. It all depends on their new striker as Solanke bagged a lot of goals for them.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.