Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where has he once come out and said he wants to leave?
Didn't he recently say pre Euros that players can get a big move by performing well in the Euros but also doesn't want to disrespect Everton? That sounds a bit like wanting to move on though not blatant. I only read that he said that though, didn't hear him say it

BBC sport now during Ukraine game:

Belgium are not moving the ball quick enough, but you can still see the obvious quality on the pitch.
Amadou Onana doesn't have a picture when it comes into him. He should be scanning for the next pass and have a picture of where he is going to pass it, he doesn't have it at times.

Yep, that's the Onana I know. Flatters to deceive.....

Im still waiting to see this worldbeater he is supposed to be when playing for Belgium. All i see is him picking up the ball in easy areas and playing little 2 or 3 yard passes. Nothing to get excited about at all.

Superb is a big stretch, has played very simple and one of many in the Belgium team not playing quickly enough.
I thought for what his role has been assigned he's put in some nice through balls and maybe superb is a little exaggerated I'm just comparing his play here to the moments of sloppiness he sometimes displays for everton

I will never understand what they expect Onana to do in a midfield that's clearly dictated by KDB? It's not like their manager is going to make everything go through Onana is it, it's simply not his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back