2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has this ever been confirmed or is it a body language expert looking at the way he steps with his left foot and deducing he wants to leave?
In past tournaments, we've seen players who excelled secure moves to top clubs. That's my goal. I aim to showcase my skills on the European stage and prove my worth," said Onana in an interview with the newspaper 'Het Laatste Nieuws', hinting at a possible transfer.

Put the kettle on there mate.

The second one.
In past tournaments, we've seen players who excelled secure moves to top clubs. That's my goal. I aim to showcase my skills on the European stage and prove my worth," said Onana in an interview with the newspaper 'Het Laatste Nieuws', hinting at a possible transfer.

You can have it as well...

• Haha
Reactions: MJA
He had an OK Euros, no better, no worse. It did not move the needle on him. I think it is quite possible we sell him next June rather than now for PSR. There are not many teams with money right now and few of those who have it see him as a priority. A bit of interest from United and PSG but nothing concrete or at our valuation.

You can have it as well...

Which players don't want to move to the best clubs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back