2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

So your basing his ability on one poor header then?

If you want to go off statistics:

Ratings,

V Slovakia: 7.4 second highest for Belgium

V Romania: 6.9

V Ukraine: 7.6 3rd highest on the pitch

V france: 7.1 highest rating for Belgium.

Also was in team of the group stages.

Hes played very well in the internationals and usually does. In his last 12 international apps hes only had 3 apps that dropped below 7.0
No I am not using one header to judge his ability, as I said he played generally well but that was a moment of sloppiness that if the striker had done his job could have cost his team the win and potentially qualification. I think if you were a scout from an elite club you would take note of that because at the elite level you can't have those mistakes and they can be hugely costly. He's young but he has those sort of lapses too often.

I don't think he's crap, I think he played well, but I don't think he'd have done anything that would necessarily persuade an elite club and that seems to have been proved the case because Villa seem to have a free run.

Remember his debut at Villa. Came on and started striding forward with the ball, causing chaos in the box.
Didn’t do it again for 2 years.
His debut was hilarious I remember thinking what the f have we signed here, he was falling over and all sorts and nearly gave away a goal with one of his first touches. :lol:

So your basing his ability on one poor header then?

If you want to go off statistics:

Ratings,

V Slovakia: 7.4 second highest for Belgium

V Romania: 6.9

V Ukraine: 7.6 3rd highest on the pitch

V france: 7.1 highest rating for Belgium.

Also was in team of the group stages.

Hes played very well in the internationals and usually does. In his last 12 international apps hes only had 3 apps that dropped below 7.0
Hasn't produced those ratings for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.