2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the heck? Think that’s unlikely mate. I was just trying to explain how we managed to juggled both competitions .
And I was only saying I think you'll find it tough playing in the champions league and keeping up the same level in the league. Like i've already said I hope you do I just think it will be hard thats all.

One of the most criminal things Moshiri has done to this club, is hes made us such a no mark club, that clubs like Villa are seen as a step up and can come in and take our best players and are seen as a bigger club perceptually - Villa.

I can understand, Rooney wanting to go Utd, Stones to City but Richarlison to Spurs, Gordon to Newcastle, Onana to Villa and prob DCL to West Ham - its a disgrace.

Hopefully this is boxed off before the end of the week. No need to drag it out.
Issue I think is that he’s on holiday. I think a lot of players might jet in and get their big exciting move finalised but it sounds like he isn’t. I still suspect his sister might have a final ring around to see if any of the elite clubs fancy a hijack attempt.

One of the most criminal things Moshiri has done to this club, is hes made us such a no mark club, that clubs like Villa are seen as a step up and can come in and take our best players and are seen as a bigger club perception ally- Villa.

I can understand, Rooney wanting to go Utd, Stones to City but Richarlison to Spurs, Onana to Villa and prob DCL to West Ham - its a disgrace.
To be fair to Aston Villa, they are in the Champions League (I think), making them a more attractive option than Everton right now.

To be fair to Aston Villa, they are in the Champions League (I think), making them a more attractive option than Everton right now.

General theme though mate is we have fallen down the hierarchy to a point, Newcastle, Villa, Spurs perceptually are seen as a step up.

It’s not even a pride thing agents doing these deals are working on that indication. It’s how we are now seen in the market.

Don't forget West Ham have been recently crowned European champions...don't tell their fans it's not a biggie :lol:
I did this a few months ago! Wasn't trying to wind anyone up, I just expressed to a general football theead, how it was a runners up to the runners up to the runners up league, designed to stretch a budding team, tire them such that they can't challenge again in the league, and that I hope my team never qualifies.

Geesh, the volcano of fume it generated!!

🤣

General theme though mate is we have fallen down the hierarchy to a point, Newcastle, Villa, Spurs perceptually are seen as a step up.

It’s not even a pride thing agents doing these deals are working on that indication. It’s how we are now seen in the market.
Saw this little nugget today, that shows how recent it is that our glory faded ... all down to tv coverage and BK's inability to make the most of it, I'd say.

I did this a few months ago! Wasn't trying to wind anyone up, I just expressed to a general football theead, how it was a runners up to the runners up to the runners up league, designed to stretch a budding team, tire them such that they can't challenge again in the league, and that I hope my team never qualifies.

Geesh, the volcano of fume it generated!!

🤣
It’s a final and a trophy though right? We haven’t won a bean since 1995 and have done , understandable, pitch invasions for staying up but nah keep that silverware we’re too good for all that .

It’s a final and a trophy though right? We haven’t won a bean since 1995 and have done , understandable, pitch invasions for staying up but nah keep that silverware we’re too good for all that .
It's just a nothing though. European football has been so devalued in my eyes, since they became leagues, I'm really not arsed in it. It's the Simod cup of Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.