2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the most criminal things Moshiri has done to this club, is hes made us such a no mark club, that clubs like Villa are seen as a step up and can come in and take our best players and are seen as a bigger club perceptually - Villa.

I can understand, Rooney wanting to go Utd, Stones to City but Richarlison to Spurs, Gordon to Newcastle, Onana to Villa and prob DCL to West Ham - its a disgrace.
Moshiri and Kenwright before him (although we bought better and sold better under Moyes)

You said we aren’t winning anything in our lifetime being optimistic about things you must at least think a bit positive and believe we have a shout at winning a trophy.
the league and FA Cups are becoming more and more dominated by the top teams , you have to have hope but it’s getting harder year by year unfortunately isn’t it ? One of those europa league , either type , that some don’t rate probably offer out best opportunity if we can even get back that end of the table.

I’ll still start this season thinking or hoping can fluke something mind .

As someone said in the thread earlier, it’s possibly he’s waiting to see if someone more ‘glamourous’ comes in for him
The lads had a long season, I honestly think hes just on holiday having fun, would you come back off holiday to start a new job?

The deal is done by all accounts, he just needs to do a medical and sign a contract, then do all the media crap, then hes back on the grind.

I dont blame him for staying on holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back