2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just a nothing though. European football has been so devalued in my eyes, since they became leagues, I'm really not arsed in it. It's the Simod cup of Europe.
I was there to see watch us lose a couple of those Full members finals as well , I was also in a couple of mad places I’d never go to otherwise to watch Everton in Europe and in places with thousands of other blues having a great time .

Id honestly give up an awful lot to see Everton win something before I final shuffle off this mortal coil , if it’s the not cool European trophy im ok with that .

I get what you're saying ... but I'd much rather it be tge FA cup or league title, or even the poxy league cup (for once), rather than something that, let's be frank, the rs would snigger at us celebrating.

Worth bearing in mind next time we are knicker twisting over waiting for a signing to be confirmed that Onana has been on the verge of joining Villa for days. So it’s not just us it happens to. Us and Villa.

I get what you're saying ... but I'd much rather it be tge FA cup or league title, or even the poxy league cup (for once), rather than something that, let's be frank, the rs would snigger at us celebrating.
Oh if we’re in a position to choose trophies great , the huge 30 year drought indicates we probably aren’t.

I mean they literally sing about us not winning trophies every game we play them , they can snigger whilst I celebrate. I’m extremely comfortable with that .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.