2023/24 Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I’ve heard 15%, but ok this is football.

Everton beat off competition from West Ham to secure the powerful 20-year-old, who has signed a five-year contract at Goodison Park. The club will pay €36m plus €4m in add-ons to Lille, who signed Onana for almost £6m from Hamburg only a year ago, plus 20% of any future sell-on fee.

I'm confused if sell on clauses are based on profit or the total fee 😂
In my experience, which, well, you know, is non existant, but I think its normally on any profit.

It would be silly, in this case, to be on the full amount, considering the "hefty" premium we paid in securing his transfers.

In my experience, which, well, you know, is non existant, but I think its normally on any profit.

It would be silly, in this case, to be on the full amount, considering the "hefty" premium we paid in securing his transfers.
Yeah I always thought it was on profit over and above the fee we paid. Which would kinda make sense otherwise we are paying 20% on top.of a fee we already paid.

IMG_8795.jpeg

They’re Culottes before any starts to lose their mind….

The lads had a long season, I honestly think hes just on holiday having fun, would you come back off holiday to start a new job?

The deal is done by all accounts, he just needs to do a medical and sign a contract, then do all the media crap, then hes back on the grind.

I dont blame him for staying on holiday.
Yep it could be that, if it were me I’d be doing medical first, get things signed and sealed and then go on holiday but that’s just me

I agree with this but we also put about 10p as a down payment and the fee was already agreed by west ham.

So i could see the 20% over the whole fee being implemented as a sweetener if the structure of the deal had a low down payment.

But like you said the usual way these deals are done is profit only but everton dont do things the usual way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back