2023/24 Amadou Onana

But at least it was a chalice, Dave. All we're left with now is the poison.
No. We avoided that.

I suspect we;ll get beaten in the next two but we'll have a decent chance at Wolves then hopefully a cup exit and then a good rest between the 4th and 14th of February.

And they win on pens because their combination of technique and mentality is usually superior. I think we could have won tonight - even should have won when Onana stepped up and decided to perform Riverdance.
They win because they have better players. Going to penalties after 90 minutes gives less chance than being able to nick a goal and hold on in extra time.

Behave soft lad, he missed a pen, it’ll eat at him but getting turfed out over it? Do me a favour

In the most selfish and silliest of ways. Sgt Sean is the type of geezer who wants you to welly it in the top corner or die trying.

I can't see him watching that tonight and thinking Onana is someone who he can rely upon when needed. FB92 is a big Onana fan but even I would consider punting him in the summer after tonights showing.

Nearly 30 years without a trophy, a poor Chelsea side and Middlesbrough in the Semi's and he does that. :Blink:

No. We avoided that.

I suspect we;ll get beaten in the next two but we'll have a decent chance at Wolves then hopefully a cup exit and then a good rest between the 4th and 14th of February.
Yep . To be honest all I want from this season is to get to the last 10 games not worrying about either relegation or administration. If we can achieve that I'll be happy.

In the most selfish and silliest of ways. Sgt Sean is the type of geezer who wants you to welly it in the top corner or die trying.

I can't see him watching that tonight and thinking Onana is someone who he can rely upon when needed. FB92 is a big Onana fan but even I would consider punting him in the summer after tonights showing.

Nearly 30 years without a trophy, a poor Chelsea side and Middlesbrough in the Semi's and he does that. :Blink:
Name one player, in the history of football, who’s ever been turfed out of a club or national side for missing a pen in a shootout