Are we at the stage where we consider a mass rebuild in the next 7 days or not? Stick or twist?

He doesn’t leak 3 plus goals every time he is on the pitch though does he.

He is an England international who can play a particular system much like Harry Maguire.

Is he a top class CB no. Is he a PL defender for a lower half team at wages befitting that? Yes.

Our problem is that we have him on wages which resemble a CL defender when he is closer to a championship defender than CL

Yes he does?

And no he isn’t an England international. He had some caps 4 years ago against dross part timers in qualifying, yeah. Are we calling Scott Carson an England international goalkeeper now?

I appreciate the sentiment and the time you've put in but in the case of Keane and Holgate, rather than on the back of a fag packet was the calculation that we might get a fee for them done on the back of a bag of weed?👍
Still think £5m is not outrageous considering their experience. You got Liverpool selling a player for £10m that nobody has heard of. Similarly, you get Newcastle selling Anderson to Nottm Forest for £35m…

All of those players besides branthwaite I'd be fine with going, even if we brought in 30m combined for the lot of them.

Holgate, Keane, Maupay offer absolutely nothing.

DCL and Doucoure - limit our style of play hugely.

Could bring in 4 players with that amount given low initial up front payments.
Agree but so much easier said than done

Yes he does?

And no he isn’t an England international. He had some caps 4 years ago, yeah. Are we calling Scott Carson an England international goalkeeper now?
Well yes he if they have both played for England then they are internationals.

You saying Hitler isn’t a war criminal because he isn’t still doing it today?

Absurd argument for you to try and adopt.

Well yes he if they have both played for England then they are internationals.

You saying Hitler isn’t a war criminal because he isn’t still doing it today?

Absurd argument for you to try and adopt.

What the hell are you going on about? What does the fact he played a handful of nonsense games for England 4 years ago have to do with anything? I’m not sure you should be throwing around the absurd argument thing here if I’m honest with you.

Why does absolutely nobody in the world want our England international centre back Michael Keane?

What the hell are you going on about? What does the fact he played a handful of nonsense games for England 4 years ago have to do with anything? I’m not sure you should be throwing around the absurd argument thing here if I’m honest with you.

Why does absolutely nobody in the world want our England international centre back Michael Keane?
They probably have, but I suspect Dyche wants to keep him.

You think it would be "madness" to sell:

DCL
Maupay
Doucoure
Holgate

Id say madness to not.
It would be madness to sell them all for just one player.

If it was one out and one in then fair enough.

We have seen how limited at RB we are with a few injuries and we have relatively high number of choices to cover that position

Just read the first page, who on earth is paying 5m for Holgate when he had two failed loans last season (one at a lower level than prem). Him and Keane, clubs will just wait until they're both OOC.

I am saying he is an England international which he is.

You are talking nonsense lad but let’s not get carried away with talking about things that are true when we could just spout nonsense with it being a Sunday

I am saying he is an England international which he is.

You are talking nonsense lad but let’s not get carried away with talking about things that are true when we could just spout nonsense with it being a Sunday

But he isn’t? He once played for England yes, that’s not at all the same thing. He hasn’t had a call up for 4 years. He’s as much of an England international in 2024 as Bobby Zamora is.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back