Transfer Rumour Ben Brereton Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

From the highlights I have just watched, He looks a solid footballer, not sure he would be up to the pace of the premier league though...always seemed a step behind pace wise but his obvious ball skills get him out of trouble there....
Would be an interesting signing though

Just not convinced this fella is the answer. As a backup/competition to Calvert-Lewin - sound.

But we can't rely on Maupay up front on his tod, and I'm not expecting Calvert-Lewin to start more than 15 games this season and I'm thinking it's a lot to ask Ben Brereton to fill in.

If he was half a yard quicker, I think he would be a great signing. He still could be good, but I'm not totally sure on him. His numbers are very good, and I have no problem with us looking to the championship, but it's quite a lot of money still.

Just not convinced this fella is the answer. As a backup/competition to Calvert-Lewin - sound.

But we can't rely on Maupay up front on his tod, and I'm not expecting Calvert-Lewin to start more than 15 games this season and I'm thinking it's a lot to ask Ben Brereton to fill in.
Its about options tho, currently our options are Rondon.

Be nice to be able to have 2 Strikers on the bench not called Rondon for when Dom gets back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back