Computer games.

Looking at some of the ghost reviews it’s generally positive but the issues it has I’d imagine tlou2 would have been roasted for. Like walking up hills and your feet go through the floor. Other dodgey animations. The AI is prity broken with stealth. Npc models are very bad and it can get repetitiv etc. The story isn’t its strong point apparently.

Now I still wanna get ghosts it it looks good. But TLOU2 would be shredded like it has been with them issues. A few disagreeable narrative decisions, lesbians and muscular women 0/10!!!!!

Looking at some of the ghost reviews it’s generally positive but the issues it has I’d imagine tlou2 would have been roasted for. Like walking up hills and your feet go through the floor. Other dodgey animations. The AI is prity broken with stealth. Npc models are very bad and it can get repetitiv etc. The story isn’t its strong point apparently.

Now I still wanna get ghosts it it looks good. But TLOU2 would be shredded like it has been with them issues. A few disagreeable narrative decisions, lesbians and muscular women 0/10!!!!!

Are you Neil Druckman? Immune to critisism?? How very dare anyone critique a slugfest ending that you actually don’t want to do! Abby has just been raped and tortured for the last month, left crucified to die and yep lets now beat the crap out of her and slash her repeatedly with a knife after getting to know her and liking her! Made me ill tbh.

Ghost is decent, an hour in and the cut scenes are abit jarring, some inconsistencies in the animations but the combat is pretty good.

Are you Neil Druckman? Immune to critisism?? How very dare anyone critique a slugfest ending that you actually don’t want to do! Abby has just been raped and tortured for the last month, left crucified to die and yep lets now beat the crap out of her and slash her repeatedly with a knife after getting to know her and liking her! Made me ill tbh.

Ghost is decent, an hour in and the cut scenes are abit jarring, some inconsistencies in the animations but the combat is pretty good.

it’s not flawless do t get me wrong the hate is way overblown and everyone is joining in the blood orgy. The work put into the game shows. It’s a well made game besides some the negatives.

I wanna get ghosts alright. Although it falls into the open world trobes.But looks too prity not to get. And combat is interesting.

it’s not flawless do t get me wrong the hate is way overblown and everyone is joining in the blood orgy. The work put into the game shows. It’s a well made game besides some the negatives.

I wanna get ghosts alright. Although it falls into the open world trobes.But looks too prity not to get. And combat is interesting.
Yo death.

Plus it’s not an open world game!!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back