2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's through on goal, and only the keeper to beat...........................................................................................................

Just more than 1 chance a game would be a good start.

You clowns acting like hes missing 5 or 6 a game, hes had 1 chance a game all season, its comical the way you think he should be doing keep ups in the centre circle and scissor kicking them in from 70 yards.

Utterly comical.
If he's had one chance a game and he's played 12 games without finding the back of the net then that's at least 12 chances he's missed on the trot.

Whatever way you cut it he's been really poor.

If he's had one chance a game and he's played 12 games without finding the back of the net then that's at least 12 chances he's missed on the trot.

Whatever way you cut it he's been really poor.
Hes in very poor form yes.

I just take issue with people claiming hes missing 5 or 6 chances a game.

But its cool, you all just abuse our Number 9, im sure that will get the best out of him.

And no, I dont mean on here.

Hes in very poor form yes.

I just take issue with people claiming hes missing 5 or 6 chances a game.

But its cool, you all just abuse our Number 9, im sure that will get the best out of him.

And no, I dont mean on here.
What striker gets 5 or 6 chances a games besides maybe a Haaland or a Salah? That's blatant hyperbole to lay that at the feet of people criticizing him.

They expect him to score more than once in three and a half months, which is an entirely fair expectation for someone who wants to wear number 9 for us.

Maupay is having a better season than him at the moment and that is just absolutely shocking.

This thread is farcical... Calvert Lewin is comfortably a mid table level striker and is a valuable asset to our club, and the best we can realistically hope for up top. We've just gone out and spent £30m on a walking foul to prove it.

He is a massive part of a well functioning Dyche side, and will no doubt find his shooting boots imminently.

What striker gets 5 or 6 chances a games besides maybe a Haaland or a Salah? That's blatant hyperbole to lay that at the feet of people criticizing him.

They expect him to score more than once in three and a half months, which is an entirely fair expectation for someone who wants to wear number 9 for us.

Maupay is having a better season than him at the moment and that is just absolutely shocking.
Maybe that says something about Everton rather than Calvert Lewin or Maupay.
I would say he is in a rough goalscoring patch but his effort is there for everyone to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back