2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we are to bring in another forward then I’d like to see someone different than the usual tall target man, a different option like someone more mobile, play off the shoulder with pace and can finish. It’s a little frustrating seeing us bringing the same type in or consistently linked with the same type of striker.
Someone like the GV or Roy Vernon ? A dying breed - Tony Cottee was small but could score & he was disliked in his era ?

Deserves to play for a fanbase that understands the difference between a skirt and some pleated culottes after all we've put him through.

The spohisticated Newcastle fanbase would never make such a mistake when it comes to gentlemen's fashion.
Very true mate, an XL t shirt around the waist looks great as a skirt

“Hey Dom we’d like you to stay, here’s a new deal”

“Awesome. I want to stay”

“Just letting you know we’ve had a bid from Newcastle and it would really help the club. Will you consider it?”

“Nah get rekt”

Something like that?
Do you honestly think we accept a bid if we have an agreement he would sign a new deal?

I'd say they definitely have a business head Joey. Taking the money we can get for a player who hates the club and doesn't want to re-sign is clever business.

Would you be happy if we were offering a free transfer striker like say, Chris Wood, over 100k a week? Is that good business?

Because that's what Dom will be looking for.
No too old & past his best Chris Woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back