2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely, you have no proof of your ridiculous statement.

please explain how saying nobody has officially bid for DCL previously, is a “ridiculous” statement.

The fact you find is ridiculous makes me want to ask the question “ do you believe this not to be the case?” If yes, please explain why .

please explain how saying nobody has officially bid for DCL previously, is a “ridiculous” statement.

The fact you find is ridiculous makes me want to ask the question “ do you believe this not to be the case?” If yes, please explain why .
Nobody has ever tried to sign him because he’s never been very good

Placing your quote here for your reference

They are probably just looking at an injury prone striker who hardly scores and misses lots of chances, not the other details of his game.

Football fans are short term in their thinking.

Context is stripped out.

They're all making out as though Minteh is the second coming - when in reality, less than 1% of them have seen him play a full match.

I love Dom as a human being, but I can understand why the horse punchers are underwhelmed.

They are about to replace a striker who scored 21 league goals in 30 league games with one who scored 7 goals in 33 games. We’d be horrified as well if that happened to us.

Football fans are short term in their thinking.

Context is stripped out.

They're all making out as though Minteh is the second coming - when in reality, less than 1% of them have seen him play a full match.

I think most of them haven't seen much of Dom, either.

Many of them will have formed the bulk of their view from his stats. They'll look at his numbers - particularly goals and injuries - and see little of promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back