2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd prefer Mr Bean or Mr Blobby upfront than a striker who bags six a year, but Dyche wont pick his team based on what the crowd thinks. He cares not one iota what other people think - he's proven that by playing Michael 'mistake machine' Keane 14 times in a row as soon as he arrived at the club.

Dyche will be the first to say DCL's contract siuation is nothing to do with him, his job is to pick the best team to win a game of football, and if DCL is here and he's fit and available for selection, he plays.
Dyche should fear the Everton ultras

They stormed finch farm once before

Dyche should fear the Everton ultras

They stormed finch farm once before
2.webp

I doubt he would move if we gave him a free transfer- - the wages he’s on he’ll stay another twelve months when his contract is up.
Looks like this time next year is gonna be a blessing, Basically all the remains of the Deadwood Era that has Entrapt us for so long, will be finally out the door.

Just need to get working on Maups + Beto from Thellwells Reign, Dyche's contract will be up. We will basically be looking at a fresh start, With new owners and a new stadium..

July 1st: 'Everton Football Club are delighted to announce Dominic has signed a new long term contract at the club'.

July 2nd: 'Everton Football Club are sad to confirm Dominic has suffered an injury but should be back for Christmas 2026'.

🍿
July 3rd, Fatwa issued against Calvert Lewin. Although that may occur even without the events of July 1st and 2nd judging by some of the comments in the past few hours.

Some posters on here really need a coke and a smile

Looks like this time next year is gonna be a blessing, Basically all the remains of the Deadwood Era that has Entrapt us for so long, will be finally out the door.

Just need to get working on Maups + Beto from Thellwells Reign, Dyche's contract will be up. We will basically be looking at a fresh start, With new owners and a new stadium..
It would certainly be great if the new owners sweep the place clean from top to bottom, but who knows what they'll do. Not easy to shift players on good money especially if they dont want to leave, so we could be stuck with some deadwood for a little while yet.

Hopefully the new owners will show some ambition and actually want a team that's progressive and enjoyable to watch, and not give a new contract to Billy Hoofball and his Burnley buddies to have us play 18th century football in a 21st century stadium.

He has the right to accept levels of wages he wants.

But...

If he is costing us an exciting young prospect with these demands, then he had better be on the pitch all season and scoring goals reguarly. Anything less and any fan discontent can be considered justified.

So let me get this straight , DCL gets commended for potentially running his contract down . " brilliant business "
" hes courageous" .

One thing is for sure he's got a lot of fans fooled , if any other player was to do this , he's labelled " judas" for the next 25 years . Crazy.

It'll be an interesting few months with dcl. A whole summer of not knowing if he's staying or going, and if he does stay without signing a contract, itll be kind of strange cheering him on each game.
I imagine those that currently commend him for holding out for a move to a club for the highest wages will soon be hissing at him for missing a tap in.

It'll be an interesting few months with dcl. A whole summer of not knowing if he's staying or going, and if he does stay without signing a contract, itll be kind of strange cheering him on each game.
I imagine those that currently commend him for holding out for a move to a club for the highest wages will soon be hissing at him for missing a tap in.
TBF I'd rather groan when he keeps missing simple chances knowing it's the last year I'll have to endure it, than do so knowing there's potentially another four years of him doing it to look forward to.

I'd prefer Mr Bean or Mr Blobby upfront than a striker who bags six a year, but Dyche wont pick his team based on what the crowd thinks. He cares not one iota what other people think - he's proven that by playing Michael 'mistake machine' Keane 14 times in a row as soon as he arrived at the club.

Dyche will be the first to say DCL's contract siuation is nothing to do with him, his job is to pick the best team to win a game of football, and if DCL is here and he's fit and available for selection, he plays.
Rather an apt user name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back