Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that really true? Maupay. Tosun. Niasse. Sigurdsson. Rondon. Schneiderlin....and thats just off the top of my head. All of the above got dogs abuse.
Calvert lewin wasnt rated at all by a large majority of Everton at first that is very true. Championship player i can still recall was the call. Everything changed in a 10-15 game spell under ancelotti during covid. Without that spell i doubt the how good is calvert lewin debate would even exist.
It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.

It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.
To be fair I think Harrison gets a fair amount of stick for doing the job his manager sets him

Sorry but DCL is integral to the way Dyche sets the team up. Toney could do a similar job. Not sure I could think of many others in that ilk?
Well, with a bit of luck, if the take over goes through, we might one day in the near future get a 21st century coach whose entire modus operandi isn't just "whack it up to the big lump up top" or "hoof it into the box". 🤞

It’s pure nonsense.

The fat Spanish pig ran them out of the club, not the fans.

The fat Spanish pig ran them out of the club, not the fans.
If memory serves, it was financial reasons we had to move James Rodriguez on because he was on something like £200k a week. Digne is a fair point. Typical Benny boy falling out with one of our best players, then making an example of him by freezing him out the team. Only Moshiri's clownclub could sell one of our best players because the manager didn't like him, then three days later sack said manager. 🙃

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back