Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.

Fans never chased any of those out.

Miralllas gave up on the team with his attitude. All others sold by managers.

It’s pure nonsense.

The squad is in the state it is now because the fans have consistently run players like deulofeu/mirallas/james/digne out of the club for not conforming to some nonsense English fitness level.

But hey at least we get to watch Harrison etc running all game now. Funny how they never receive the same level of bile.

ha ha nope nope nope

I always think the 20 games without a goal is a bit harsh. There was the goal where he side footed home only for it to brush Harrison’s shin on the way in - in my mind he scored that day.
🤣🤣
It's "harsh" to judge a striker whose primary job is to score goals on going over 50% of a season without a goal. I can only assume it's also "harsh" to say 15 goals in 3 years is not exactly a great return.

🤣🤣
It's "harsh" to judge a striker whose primary job is to score goals on going over 50% of a season without a goal. I can only assume it's also "harsh" to say 15 goals in 3 years is not exactly a great return.

to be fair, he is also great at defensive corners.

hope he signs that 130k 5 year contract now.

Plus the perfectly good goal he scored away at Spurs that was chalked off by VAR.
If only there wasn't a nationwide, deep rooted anti-Everton conspiracy amongst basically everyone connected to football who doesn't wear a blue shirt he'd have finished the season on a whopping EIGHT goals instead of seven.

It's a mystery why Barcelona don't want him. I can only imagine how many posters Kane and Haaland and Mbappe have of him on their bedroom wall.

If only there wasn't a nationwide, deep rooted anti-Everton conspiracy amongst basically everyone connected to football who doesn't wear a blue shirt he'd have finished the season on a whopping EIGHT goals instead of seven.

It's a mystery why Barcelona don't want him. I can only imagine how many posters Kane and Haaland and Mbappe have of him on their bedroom wall.
I mean that's probably going a bit far isn't it, I just highlighted another legitimate goal he scored. I see why you go by the name of Shambles.

I'm not really sure what that means other than a big lump up front who wins a few in the air? A Chris Wood type like he had at Burnley? We're hardly talking scouting world football to get the "integral" player.
There's some truth to that,but scoring at least a few goals is important otherwise Weghorst would still be in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back