2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beto, Maupay, Chermiti and newcomer Ndiaye. Really no confidence whatsoever with the first 2, Chermiti may come good and no idea what Ndiaye will be like only time will tell. Our squad looks incredible short of decent strikers if Lewin does leave.

"He holds the ball up well and lays it off well, again to his strength, passing in a team that plays better football is different, for example could he pass a ball like kane does? Absolutely not"

so again, you read the whole thing except "absolutely not"

Erm no, like I've said twice previously, and you still aren't understanding (figures), I saw the word Kane, I read the Kane bit, I bolded it, I laughed at you.

oh man come on!

could be a good option, but can't see it, havent they, or just about to sign that zirkzee? if it's true that tory biff if holding back on spending, are they going to sign a 30m second backup striker?

I'm not making it up mate. I recall The Athletic and other stat-articles making the point of it in comparison to how poor we were in front of goal. And in form, people know how good Dom is.

And it's options isn't it? Most Dutch players for about a decade have flopped hard in the PL - they're not the same breed as they were 90s-2000s. Zirkzee flopped at Bayern and has done ok in Italy. He's also 23 and doesn't get a look in for Weghorst in the national team. Dom is league ready and probably cheaper.

Cost us £1.5 mill and goes for nothing ! Great another loss on a transfer, kin thelwell
How does DCL leaving for free reflect badly on Thelwell? Doesn't make sense, as its the club making the offer that he does not accept - possibly a reduction in salary which reflects the new wage structure that is being put in place to help us avoid future points deductions etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back