2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame but we have to move on, we will struggle to find anyone with his ariel skillset we might be lucky and find a better goal scorer though. It's not Broja though.

You didn't pull out his 16 goals? You didn't even reference a number.

Why are you even bothering here? You're getting your head splattered on a curb at this point.
take away my thickness then mate.

16 goals in all comps last year, vs 15 in 3 years in all comps for dcl

Based on that, is dcl CURRENTLY better than hojlund? Which was the whole argument, if no, why are you bothering to bite back?

take away my thickness then mate.

16 goals in all comps last year, vs 15 in 3 years in all comps for dcl

Based on that, is dcl CURRENTLY better than hojlund? Which was the whole argument, if no, why are you bothering to bite back?

I "bit back", as you put it, because you needed correcting once again.

If you'd only speak clearly, or check facts first, I wouldn't need to.

It's all on you. Do better and you won't hear from me.

Why do fans turn on our best players.
He got serious injuries two seasons in a row, through no fault of his own and rushed back too quickly to aggravate them. So apparently the clubs lack of a backup striker and therefore plummeting down the table was all his fault.

Also people can't get their heads around a man wearing a skirt and hand bag on a one off photo shoot.

He's been grat, fought for this club and scored some brilliant goals - Tottenham first game of the season under Carlo, the Palace winner and the second against the RS are all favourites of mine.

Wish Dom the best and still hold out hope he signs a contract extension.

If Dom doesn't want to wear the royal blue No.9 shirt, which most of us would kill to wear, then get rid. Simples. I'd gladly open the door for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back