2023/24 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Hasn’t done Dele Alli any harm. He’s effectively out of contract and we’re falling over ourselves to throw money at him. Rest assured he’ll be looking for £100k a week and getting it.
I'd be absolutely shocked if he is offered more than 50k p/w for the first season. But this is Everton so anything daft is a possibility

He's asking for obscene wages apparently I would have said he would go to Newcastle but he needs to drop the wage demands. He's a good player and i've always liked his overall game but ultimately hes a striker who scored 7 goals last season and been injury plagued for two seasons not sure how he sees himself worth North of £140,000 a week?

He's asking for obscene wages apparently I would have said he would go to Newcastle but he needs to drop the wage demands. He's a good player and i've always liked his overall game but ultimately hes a striker who scored 7 goals last season and been injury plagued for two seasons not sure how he sees himself worth North of £140,000 a week?

Where are you getting your wage numbers from

For those kind of wages we need someone who is at least a more clinical finisher mate.

OK because you have inside knowledge I suspect you would like to think. I do not think you like anyone having a different opinion than you as shown from your numerous self important pedantic posts

No. I have zero knowledge about any wage demands Dom might have. Same way ToffeeTV has zero knowledge on how much money Dom wants. They don’t know him, they don’t know his agent, they don’t know anyone at the club that would be a party to that info.

If you believe they do you should turn your passive aggressive personality inwards.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.